Clinical Trials

How can I become a subject in a research study?
ABMRF/The Foundation for Alcohol Research funds, but does not conduct research. Furthermore, the Foundation cannot help individuals become enrolled in research studies. However, the U.S. National Institutes of Health, through its National Library of Medicine, has a website that provides current information about clinical research studies.